Creating a Culture of Accountability
This full day session is designed for the experienced leader looking to enhance their already developed leadership skills. The topics covered during this session include:
- The Four Levels of Consciousness and the Relationship to Accountability
- Neuroscience and the Leadership Connection
- Newest Research and Indications of the Heart/Brain Communication System
- Tools for Creating a Culture of True Self-Accountability Where Employees Want to Take Responsibility for Outcomes
- SCARF Model for Employee Engagement
- Prefrontal Lobe Fatigue, Risks and Opportunities
- Goal Setting of the Future
The day is focused on break-out groups and Experiential Exercises that allow a network of discussion and connections, combined with some of the newest scientific research.
Your Faculty for the Day
The team at Change Innovators will be your hosts for the day and will include the principles, along with our core group of faculty.
Our faculty are pleased to attend the most up-to-date training every year. We invest heavily in our team to ensure they are engaging in conversations and community at the cutting edge of Leadership research. Our goal is to bring the newest information to our clients, and prospective clients, seeking to transform to the new energy, purpose driven, accountability culture.
Who Should Attend:
- Experienced HR Managers looking to enhance their knowledge on progressive goal setting and performance feedback systems.
- Experienced Operations Managers looking to enhance accountability of Supervisors and frontline contributors.
- Experienced Sales Managers looking to improve performance of sales teams and frontline contributors.
- Senior Directors looking to further enhance their knowledge of the Accountability Culture and its components and characteristics.
What You Can Expect
You can expect to network with other leaders from a wide variety of sectors. You will be provided with information on the most recent, cutting edge research in human behaviour relative to engagement and performance. You will be provided a model for creating an Accountability Culture that is making a difference in a wide variety of businesses today. You will also receive information garnered from our many conferences and workshops including the Neuroleadership Summit, the Goals Summit and Positive Psychology in the Workplace.
The day will be facilitated in a quiet setting reserved for a small group. Our learning is best enhanced when we work with small groups of interested leaders looking to truly make a difference in their workplace. Space is limited to 30 registrations so reserve your spot right away.
Location: Radisson Hotel, Terrace East Room. A light breakfast will be served at 8am with a full lunch between 12 and 1pm.
Date: Tuesday October 3, 2017, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Cost: $299.00 + GST per person
Please contact Kristine Sheffield at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions and to register.